The incident occurred recently. A fire broke out in a forest in a region of Heyuan, Guangdong Province. The reason was that three people lost their cigarette butts. The exact cause is still under further investigation. After the incident, firefighters quickly rushed to the scene to actively fight the fire. As for the recent fire situation, the frequent occurrence is still related to the weather in Guangdong. Counting it should be at least three months without rain, so this autumn is dry and you should be cautious to prevent fire. Kind reminder: It is recommended to reserve 150L4.2MPA pipe network heptafluoropropane automatic fire extinguishing equipment in the network room.