Model: 90L / 120L / 150L / 180L
External material: explosion-proof high-pressure seamless steel cylinder
Internal filling: heptafluoropropane
Starting conditions: electromagnetic start / mechanical emergency / manual start
Response time: ≤8 seconds
Fire extinguishing type: Class A, B, C fire
The external storage pressure heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing system is to store the heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing agent in a liquid state in the container without using nitrogen pressure. The storage pressure is only the saturated steam pressure of the fire extinguishing agent. The pressure is stored in a separate container. When the system is working, the high-pressure power gas is decompressed through the pressure reducing valve and injected into the fire extinguishing agent storage bottle (while the bottle head valve of the container bottle is opened). The power gas pushes the fire extinguishing agent (through the siphon pipe and the bottle head valve) along the pipe network system at high speed. Move forward and implement fire extinguishing at the sprinkler head in the protective area. Because the fire extinguishing agent and power gas are stored in different containers, they can solve two problems: first, the fire extinguishing agent is not in contact with nitrogen, and the gas generated by the pressurization of nitrogen is not dissolved in the fire extinguishing agent; After the system is started, the pressure during the transportation and discharge of the fire extinguishing agent is always higher than its storage pressure, and the phenomenon of extinguishing agent vapor and nitrogen will not occur, which effectively relieves the occurrence of the two-phase flow phenomenon during the transportation of the fire extinguishing agent. Therefore, the flow of the fire extinguishing agent is stable during the transportation process, and the power gas is always at the end of the fire extinguishing agent. It promotes the rapid movement of the liquid fire extinguishing agent in the form of a single-phase fluid in the pipeline, which is faster and more stable than the pressure storage system. The ability of pipelines to transport fire extinguishing agents has been improved, thereby extending the transport distance, increasing the pressure of fire extinguishing agent discharge, and enabling the use of thinner pipes to transport more fire extinguishing agents.
Usually, the pressure in the container of the fire extinguishing agent is only the saturated vapor pressure of the fire extinguishing agent, and the filling density of the container can be greatly increased; the pressure of the fire extinguishing agent nozzle can be increased by adjusting the pressure and the amount of nitrogen to improve the atomizing effect of the fire extinguishing agent. , To enhance the extinguishing effect of fire extinguishing agents.
Therefore, the external storage pressure heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing system has many advantages:
1) The transportation distance of fire extinguishing agent will be greatly increased, and the longest transportation distance can reach 200m, which is more suitable for long-distance transportation and large space protection areas;
2) Increase the filling density of the fire extinguishing agent container. The maximum filling density is 1249kg / m3, which can more effectively use the container volume and reduce the equipment investment and the area between the equipment.
3) The pipeline diameter is relatively small, which can reduce pipeline investment;
4) The existing Halon 1301 pipe network system and equipment room can be used, and it can be transformed into a clean gas fire extinguishing system only by replacing the equipment;
5) The nozzle inlet pressure is high, which improves the atomization effect of the fire extinguishing agent, shortens the spraying time of the fire extinguishing agent, can extinguish the fire more quickly, and improves the fire extinguishing efficiency.
The external storage pressure heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing system is particularly suitable for:
1) The Halong 1301 system is modified without the need to modify the original pipeline;
2) Large area and large space gas fire protection zone;
3) The project with a long distance between the cylinders and the protection zone. The pressurized heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing system is not simply to store the power gas in another container or increase the storage capacity of the power gas. What is more important is how to make full use of the power of the power gas in an effective time to get more fire extinguishing agents. power.
Huizhou Huiyang Dadi Fire Fighting Equipment Co., Ltd. has developed a pressure-type heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing system with a slow-opening pressure reducing valve. Even if the power gas is output at a constant pressure within a certain period of time, its energy is fully utilized and it can be effectively avoided. The pressure shock caused by the power gas on the container of the fire extinguishing agent.
Combined distribution system
1. Gas fire extinguishing controller 2. Sound and light alarm 3. Fire detector 4. Gas release indicator 5. Emergency start / stop / manual automatic switching 6. Safety relief valve 7. Pressure signal generator 8. Control connection pipe 9 Collecting pipe 10. Power gas connection pipe 11. Power gas bottle group 12. Fire extinguishing agent bottle group bracket 13. Fire extinguishing agent check valve 14. Fire extinguishing agent connection pipe 15. Start cylinder group 16. Start cylinder group bracket 17 Fire extinguishing agent bottle group 18. Start gas check valve 19. Select valve 20. Electromagnetic starter 21. Pipe network 22. Nozzle
Heptafluoropropane automatic fire extinguishing system has three starting modes: automatic, manual and mechanical emergency operation.
In the automatic state, if there is smoke (or temperature rise) in a protection area, the smoke (or temperature) fire detector in the protection area will act and send a single fire alarm signal to the fire alarm controller, and the controller will enter a single In the fire alarm state, the electric alarm bell is driven to issue a single fire alarm signal, and no control signal for starting the fire extinguishing system will be issued at this time. As the fire in this protection area spreads, the temperature continues to rise (or the smoke increases), and the temperature (or smoke) fire detector in the other circuit operates, sending another single fire alarm signal to the controller, and the controller immediately confirms When a fire occurs, a composite fire alarm signal and a linkage signal are also issued (turn off the air conditioner, air supply and exhaust device and fire valve, fire prevention, fire shutter, etc.). After a delay of 30 seconds, the controller outputs a signal to start the fire extinguishing system, and the fire extinguishing agent is released to the protective area through the pipe network to extinguish the fire. When the controller receives the feedback signal from the pressure annunciator, it illuminates the deflation indicator to prevent personnel from entering by mistake. In the manual state, the alarm controller only issues a fire alarm signal when a fire occurs, and does not generate a linkage.
In the automatic or manual state, after the fire attendant confirms the fire alarm, press the "emergency start" button on the panel of the alarm controller or on-site to start the fire extinguishing system immediately. Before the discharge control signal is output, press the "emergency stop" button on the alarm controller panel or on-site, the system will not output the discharge signal.
Under high temperature conditions, heptafluoropropane undergoes physical and chemical reactions, decomposing fluorine-containing free radicals, and reacts with active radicals such as H +, OH-, etc. generated during the combustion process to generate gas phase interactions, interrupting the combustion chain and inhibiting the combustion reaction In addition, the chemical chain break in the chemical reaction of heptafluoropropane and a large amount of heat absorbed during the gas process can cool the fire.
Huizhou Huiyang Dadi Fire Fighting Equipment Co., Ltd.
Customer Service Hotline: 135-3629-7119
Enterprise email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Address: Longlouxia Industrial Zone, Huiyang Town, Huizhou City, Guangdong Province
Enterprise QQ: 3437329544
Address: Huiyang Dadi Fire Fighting Equipment Co., Ltd.